Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sundays are so boring!!!

Two weeks since i have come to NIMHANS, Bangalore, and i am already feeling bored on sundays!!!
I have no off on sundays, have to go to the hospital and check on my patients. I am not complaining. I am free all afternoon and evenings but everybody else is so busy here even on sundays that I have no company! I really don't understand what is it with people and work on sundays :(
I have to start coaxing people to finish their duties fast and accompany me for lunch, or a movie, or dinner.... that might work.
Have to just adjust for a week or so before my best buddy Naresh too comes here. He got appointed yesterday.
Well, i will try to find the best food joints in bangalore by next week and put up a list of places that provide good spicy food!
And a toast to loners in new cites like me.... this one is for you:

"Bhookh ke maare phati padi gaand hai,
Aur tumhe kaam se fursat nahi....
Bhookh ke maare phati padi gaand hai,
Aur tumhe kaam se fursat nahi....
Kabhi kabhi to khud ke vaaste jeelo,
Doosron ke liye marne ko, padi kaayanaat hai."


I've just been to Nagarjuna Restaurant in Jayanagar 3rd Block.
The food is goooood. I mean, I like spicy food... so, if your spice content is on the lower side, you can avoid this place. A meal for two usually costs about rs 300 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment